Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3

• PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3

Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    • Regards. I try to pass my Voxel v1.8 template from PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3 and it doesn't let me get this notice on the front:

/home/u889614681/domains/guille.uno/public_html/Axer/templates/rt_voxel/error.php on line 66

I really appreciate your help, thank you very much.

Mauricio Gomez
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3

• The current version of voxel is v1.12 so you need to update the template to latest version. Also ensure everything else (e.g. gantry and rt extensions) are also on the latest versions.

You don't appear to have (or have had) a subscription to Voxel template - you will need one in order to download the latest version of the template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3

• Kind regards MrT.

A few years ago with my brother Guillermo Gomez Ortiz, we bought several templates for our company Axer Digital, including Voxel.
      We like this template and we would like to know if it is useless or can be updated to version PHP 7.3.

Thanks and good day.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.3

• Absolutely it can be used on PHP 7.3.x - in fact it can even be used on PHP 7.4.x - all you need is the latest version for which you will require an active subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds