Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Turkish character problem

• Turkish character problem

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • Set up the Bentox through launcher. No problem. But, in admin and front side, the Turkish characters are not displayed properly. çşöüğ etc. I do have another site on same server that is not set up through rockettheme launcher, is fıne wıth all characters.

On the server, joomla collation is utf8_general_ci and the mysql collation is also utf8_general_ci. I installed Turkish language on joomla 1.5 too, but still has same problem. still cannot solve it.
      I have feeling that this issue is related with the rockettheme template. Need a solution whatever the cause is.
      thanks
  • Re: Turkish character problem

• should be bentobox, sory for that...
      To the Rockettheme developers..
      are the fıles in your templates saved in utf-8 format?..joomla forum says files should be saved in utf-8. Does it make any sense?
      byrm

• sorry...but after the isntallation, some of the tables collated with latin1-swedish while tohers with utf-8 general_ci. Is that be reason for this?

• There is problem with launcher. No idea about others but bentobox has collation problem if we launch with joomla. First set up the joomla then install templates if you use different language characters other then english.
      Problem is solved

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds