Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menu issue

Menu issue

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • I have tested a few of the themes and have an issue with the dropdown menu I wonder about. I have tested it in colormatic and what I wonder about is this. The first level links in the menu is the static links from which the dropdowns expand downwards. They link to the different sections and the dropdowns to the categories. Then I have changed some of the content to static pages so if I click on the first level link I just come to a blank page.

I don't want the first level links to link anywhere, only the dropdowns should lead anywhere. I have tried with using the "#" symbol but it doesn't work. Do anyone know how to do the first level links to get around this?

It is probably something somewhere I haven't figured out yet.
  • Re: Menu issue

• Try the menu-item called Placeholder/Separator :)
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Re: Menu issue

• I have. It partly works. The dropdown menu show up when you have the mouse over the level 1 link but as soon as you move the mouse down to the links in the dropdown - the dropdown disappear.

Thanks.

• What template are you using? I would check the template forum for it as there are numerous fixes for the placeholder problem in them :)

Re: Menu issue

• As I wrote in my first post I am testing it with colormatic and if I understand it correctly so is that the suckefish menu and not the Rookmenu that is in later templates. It is the suckefish menu I am interested in since it is also in the Extended Menu and can be used on other sites than Joomla sites.

I have checked the template forum and will check it again.

Thanks.

• Can you provide a link?

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds