Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding images in RokSlide tabs

• Adding images in RokSlide tabs

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,
      I just installed the RokSlide extension and it is working. The content in Latest News is showing up in the module. My problem is that the tutorials for adding images to the tabbed items are confusing. I need a step-by-step lesson in what files to add the images to. I have uploaded the images to the Joomla images folder through the control panel. Is there a a way to add the images to the tabs from a control panel or do you have to put in code into a CSS, HTML or PHP file? I am using the Elemental template. The site is on a virtual server on my computer so I cant give a url.
  • Re: Adding images in RokSlide tabs

• Hi Donald,

Take a look at this link on the demo.

http://demo.rockettheme.com/jun07/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=47

"Configuring The Rokslide Module"

You have the option to choose which Category you would like to display. For example, if you choose "Latest News", then your news items will be displayed. You can also choose how many and which ones to show. Of course you need to create your news items first.

Hope this helps

• Thanks,

I had reached that point. I have the content showing and sliding from item to item, but now I want to have pictures with each rokslide item. In other words, when i click a tab or hit the slide arrows, I want to have a photo or art with the text blurb showing in the module.
      How do you put the images in?

• You can add images and text by editing a category item. If you chose 'news' category, then you would go to that category in your admin and click on it to edit it.

Using your editor, you can add images.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds