Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Logo Position and Ad same line

• SOLVED Logo Position and Ad same line

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • I'm trying place a logo and ad next to each in a module. However, they don't look correctly aligned. I'm wondering how to apply inline html or css spacing to fix this easily. I can share a link/screenshot in secure - please let me know
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Logo Position and Ad same line

• Ok.

What gantry version?
      What template?
      link to your site?

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Logo Position and Ad same line

• Hi, using RT_AfterBurner2 and Gantry 4.1.32

I've provided screenshot and link to my site in secure tab. Thanks.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Robert Tee, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Why have you put that in one module and not two in adjacent positions?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hi, I was trying the double module but it was going off page. Also, concerned with page speed adding another module.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Robert Tee, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The extra 20 or so bytes for making a second module is not worth of consideration it will be totally indiscernable. Even more ironic your code has lots of " " in which could be removed and easily make more modules actually less code. The best way to do this is with two modules in adjacent positions. I've split this now but you editor seems to keep removing code from the Ad and it stopped working. Perhaps you can correct this ad code and then I can further refine the alignment after that.

Regards, Mark.

• Hi there. Yep, editor does that if you toggle between html/wysiwyg. Just leave editor toggled off (to reveal raw html) and save that way. I placed back the code inside the top-b module.

If possible, I'd like as little space between my menu bar and these modules.

Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Robert Tee.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by MrT.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds