Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksproket - Strips

• HPEDSB
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Roksproket - Strips

Posted 6 years 7 hours ago
    • When I turn Roksproket - Strips on it breaks my site. I will paste the url of the broken site in secure tab.
    • HPEDSB
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Roksproket - Strips

Posted 6 years 7 hours ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to HPEDSB, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

"server not found" on your link?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • HPEDSB
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• still "server not found"?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds