Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Items order with mosaic (Roksprocket)

• SOLVED Items order with mosaic (Roksprocket)

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,
      I'm working with rocksprocket module, and I try to change the order of thumbnails of the mosaic style. But nothing happens.
      Can you help me? The template is HOST, by joomlaplates
      Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Items order with mosaic (Roksprocket)

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

You didn't post a link so I can't check anything anyway?

I also don't understand what you are referring to? Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Items order with mosaic (Roksprocket)

• I'm sorry! I was wrong :-(
      My problem is about the order in which the items appear in the rocksprocket module - mosaic. I can not put them in the desired order.
      I do not want to understand why.The order is correct in the list but not on the page. I work wiht rules or filters but without success.

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I can't tell from screenshots alone - I'd need to see your site live and access admin area.

What I can tell you is that you must ensure that each image is identical in dimensions and a mosaic fills the shortest column first right to left (like a magazine).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Mark thanks!
      yes, the images are all with the same size. Par example, I nedd to have the image of "porta vittoria" and "porta imperiale" at the end of the mosaic.
      How can I send you the passwords?
      regards,
      Jo
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Put them in the secure tab of your reply.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Jo Casajus, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Great thanks for the login details... all I need now is a url to go with them and I'll be able to take a look :)

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. You had "automatic sort" configured and you need "manual sort" if you want to order the items yourself within roksprocket - so I changed this for you and dragged and dropped the items into the order required.

2. Your images are NOT the same size (see screenshots) and they need to be. make all the images the same size.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by MrT.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds