Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED What is the sql table item relating to the rokcommon plugin

• SOLVED What is the sql table item relating to the rokcommon plugin

Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    • Hi can you please direct me to the rokcommon plugin in the sql database. I activated the plugin when trying to sort a problem with updating rokcommon and roksprocket. It broke my site. Can you please direct me to the sql extension details so that I can disable the plugin I activated.

Thanks in advance
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED What is the sql table item relating to the rokcommon plugin

• Assuming you are talking about Joomla then xxxxx_extensions table is where you disable/enable extensions.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED What is the sql table item relating to the rokcommon plugin

• Yes Joomla, I am looking in the extension table, but can't seem to see the plugin, can you suggest a name to search for please?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• errrr "RokCommon"????

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• The original problem developed from trying to update RokSproket. I tried installing RokCommon via the extension manager, however I got an error saying
      "Warning
      RokSprocket needs the RokCommon Library and Plug-in installed and enabled. The RokCommon System Plug-in needs to be before the RokSprocket System Plug-in in the Plug-in Manager"

I enabled the RokCommon Library Plugin which caused a server 500 error preventing all access to the site. So I then went into the database an disabled the plugin from there. This re-enabled the site, however I am still having the same issues with RokSprocket updating. Any suggestions? Do I need to uninstall everything and reinstall? If so is there a best method for that?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Go to our extensions page and on the rocksprocket tile you will find Rokcommon 3.2.6. Download this and install it in extensions manager > install.

After this you can update roksprocket and/or rokgallery as normal.

Regards, Mark.

• That was what I had originally been doing when the errors started occuring. I have done that and it seems to be working however I notice in the extension manager that I now have two RokCommon Library extensions version 3.2.5 and 3.2.6 is this likely to cause issues? should I be uninstalling one?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Do a cache refresh on that page (after ticking those items) then go to extension manger > discover too and install anything found.

Regards, Mark.

• I have done that and still have two copies of RokCommon. Do you think I need to do anything about that?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• If roksprocket is now working on latest version I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds