Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokCommon not updating

• SOLVED RokCommon not updating

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • I'm trying to install an update for RokSprocket. It won't install because it requires RokCommon 3.2.6 and has only found RokCommon 3.2.5 - correct. I click joomla to find updates but it cannot find that RokCommon needs an update. So I go to Rockettheme.com and search extension downloads and find a line item: " RokCommon 3.2.6 Joomla Extension RokCommon is now a separate plugin, PHP7 fixes 08/22/2018"

When I click on that line it only takes me to the RokSprocket page, where the cycle starts again. I cannot find the RokCommon page. How do I get RokCommon updated?
      Regards.
    • Twitter: wraptinweb
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokCommon not updating

• Go to the extensions page of our site and on the roksprocket or rokgallery tiles you will find the rokcommon 3.2.6 version for download. download it and install in extensions manager - then you will be able to update roksrpocket/rokgallery as normal.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alistair Nicholson

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RokCommon not updating

• Thank you. Easy when you know how. Found and uploaded the module, and update has worked successfully.
    • Twitter: wraptinweb

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds