• Jr. Rocketeer

Error after updating a couple Rok mods and manually clearing my cache

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Recently after cleaning the cache manually and upading:

RokBooster Plugin

RokCandy Extension

RokCommon

I am intermittently getting browser error

This page isn’t working energymedicineteacher.com didn’t send any data.
      ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I refresh several times and eventualy the adim in front end come back up. I've searched the Forum and found one solved insidnet where the person who posted said that the issue was resolved via the Host.

Joomla 3.9.3
      PHP 7.2.6

I am not sure that there is direct corrlation with cleaning the Cache, maybe its something else ...?

energymedicineteacher.com

Thank you in advance
    • Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Colonanda.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Error after updating a couple Rok mods and manually clearing my cache

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Colonanda
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Colonanda, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I cannot see anything obvious.

I tried your site many times in several browsers and at no time did I receive that error.

But, I found this article that may help you... https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-err-empty-response-on-google-chrome/ .

If you are using shared hosting it could be that the server is timing out and that is causing the issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Colonanda
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• My apologies, I should have mentioned that it only occured after making a change in the text contect of a module. Please feel free to select any pub mod and make a text change. Sometimes it took a couple tries but it been consistenly creating that error. I will have a look at the link you sharred and also call GoDaddy as the site is on a shared hosting plan.

Thanks again.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I don't get the error that you are getting but I do get a different error.

I found this acticle about that error... https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-error-message .

Either way this is something to do with your hosting and nothing to do with any RT products. After all, it is ony happening when editing a joomla module to change textual content... sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

Ask your host for assistance.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds