Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

article not found

• KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: article not found

Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    • Thank you very much.

I checked the backend again and found something that could be the reason for 404 error. In some articles the following warning message is displayed:

Warning
      JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62

If I publish articles wirh this warning messsage and unpublish your hidden menu link the article is displayed fine (picture attached):

relaunch.sonjavordermaier.com/index.php/.../four-sided-triangle

Only if I create a new article as Administrator the link to the article causes an 404 error

Could a Joomla database error be the real reason?

Regards, Klaus
    • Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by MrT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That's nothing to bother about - it's just that one of your articles/categories/contacts has a last modfied by user ID that no longer exists (because someone deleted the user) - it doesn't matter.

There's no database error - just give the articles a valid user and they'll be fine.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I am happy to hear that, thank you.

Still one question: Now tags are displayed alphabetically. Is there a way to change tags display order manually?

Regards, Klaus
    • KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I would like to to change padding-bottom of images but I do not find css line:
      .sprocket-mosaic-item .sprocket-padding {
          padding: 0px 30px 0px 0px;
      }

CSS code above helps for padding horizontal. How can I do it vertical?

relaunch.sonjavordermaier.com/index.php/de/arbeiten

Regards, Klaus
    • Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by MrT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Just increase the padding-bottom amount in that statement - that should work.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I have increased the padding-bottom amount to 30:
      .sprocket-mosaic-item .sprocket-padding {
          padding: 0px 30px 0px 30px;
      }

Unfortunatley the padding between the images is displayed different and I get a padding on the left side too. (picture attached)
      How can I create equal distance between the images (picture attached)?

Regards, Klaus
    • Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by MrT. Reason: Added code blocks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• What you have now is a padding-left and a padding-right and no padding bottom at all?

If the order of the items in the padding statement confuses you then write them individually instead. i.e "padding-right" "padding-left" "padding-bottom" "padding-top" instead of just "padding" with four values.

Regards, Mark.
    • KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Ok, now I got it, thank you.

Because of the padding right the page is not flushy on the right side ansd causes a gap. How could I fix this?

Regards, Klaus
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's your own padding amounts causing this. Because you don't want any right padding on the last item. So personally, I'd just zeroise the right padding and it looks fine. But if your really want to stick with that then your CSS is going to have to get way more complex because you will need to use :nth-child selector and "3n" and then media queries too because "n" changes dependent on viewport size.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: KB

• KB
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank you very much.

Still one question: Now tags are displayed alphabetically. Is there a way to change tags display order manually?

Regards, Klaus

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds