Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Roksprocket tabs content is missing

• Pitir
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Roksprocket tabs content is missing

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • Our Roksprocket modules aren't displaying the content under the tabs any longer, I updated the module and common plugin and they appeared for a single page refresh then disappeared again.

You can see on this page below 'Local News' and 'Playlist' there are tabs, but the content isn't visible: norcalpublicmedia.org/radio/radio

Any advice?

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Roksprocket tabs content is missing

• Tabs content is all visible to me? Clear you browser cache.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Pitir
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Thanks for checking, but the tabs are only displaying properly sometimes. It seems like most of the time they aren't showing content below. I've received more reports of this today on multiple browsers, so I don't think it's just my local computers here.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Are you using a CDN (like Cloundflare) - if you are disable it and clear it's cache. Or are you using any other form of server caching? again disable it if you are.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds