Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla 3.10.x to 4.3.2

• cirmmp
    • Rocketeer

Joomla 3.10.x to 4.3.2

Posted 10 months 3 weeks ago
    • I'm trying to upgrade a Joomla site from 3.10.x to 4.3.2. When I do the precheck I see that all Rocket extensions doesn't contains compatibility information, as you see in the image. Is it normal?

I upgraded Koleti Template to 1.5.0 and Gantry to 5.5.16.
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Joomla 3.10.x to 4.3.2

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago
    • Hello,

Yes, it is normal to see that some of the RocketTheme extensions do not contain compatibility information. Many RocketTheme extensions have been discontinued and are not being updated for compatibility with newer Joomla versions, including Joomla 4.x.

The Gantry framework and templates, however, are being actively maintained and updated for compatibility with Joomla 4.x. So if you have the latest versions of Gantry (5.5.16 as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021) and your template (Koleti 1.5.0), you should be able to upgrade to Joomla 4.3.2 without issues relating to the template and framework.

However, if you are using any other RocketTheme extensions on your site, you should check their individual compatibility with Joomla 4.x. If they are not compatible, you may need to find alternative extensions or remove them before upgrading to Joomla 4.x.

Hope this information helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,
      Karol
    • The following users have thanked you: cirmmp

• karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds