Homepage Product Grid Vanished

• Re: Homepage Product Grid Vanished

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Homepage Product Grid Vanished

• That's unfortunate for sure... do you or your host have a backup you can restore to?
    • The following users have thanked you: mjindustry

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Homepage Product Grid Vanished

• Yea looks like i just missed the boat there too, I only had 3 days of backups and just missed the attack.

Sad. I kinda wish I was on a clean version of 1.9. What about 2.0? Will rocket launchers be available anytime soon with those?
    • Commerce Site with Metropolis magento 1.7- Wood Signs
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Homepage Product Grid Vanished

• I don't think we'll be developing RocketLaunchers for Mage 2.0... at least not any time soon.

If it were me I'd probably export my customers and products... save my /media/ folder... make sure there's nothing but image files in it, no weird php files, etc... and do a new 1.9.2.1 rocketlauncher and import the customers/products
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds