Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a no

• Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a no

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a non-object in /home/content/38/7263738/html/wp-content/themes/rt_juxta_wp/index.php on line 13

www.victorjacksonrealestate.com

Hello
      1. I activated plug-in
      2. I installed theme Juxta
      3. I clicked on preview and received the code above.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a no

• The theme must be activated.

Just previewing will not work.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a no

• But when I activate the theme, it does not display correctly(layout and design). Thanks
    • Luke C

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • Hi there!

I've exactly the same problem with all the Gantry themes I've just downloaded from Rocket Theme. I'm running Wordpress 3.0.5.

Error on preview is: Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a non-object in /www/wp-content/themes/rt_kinetic_wp/index.php on line 13.

I deleted everything and uploaded again everything. Then it eventually worked, so I guessed that was due to bad file transfer. Very unusual, for what it's worth.

Cheers. Lucas
    • Luke C

• Hi again,

finally it worked on one server, but I'm now struggling on two other ones ...; kep uploading the Gantry Framework + the theme without any success. Deleted, retried, deleted, unzipped with another unarchiver, ... that's painful!

Does somebody know what's wrong with these PHP files making the Gantry Rocket Themes? Something to do with file encoding or what?

Thanks for your support.

Lucas
    • Luke C

• Now this is what I get if I activate the theme, despite the "preview" error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '{' in /www/wp-content/themes/rt_dominion_wp/html/gantrymenu/themes/dominion_touch/theme.php on line 9

Any ideas?

Lucas
    • Aon

• Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a non-object in /home/content/40/7334740/html/wp-content/themes/rt_somaxiom_wp/header.php on line 14

running 3.0.5 with multi site enabled. Error appears when trying to use registration activation (wp-activate.php)

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • Has anyone figured this out? When a member on my site authenticates their account, this is the message they receive.

Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a non-object in /home/tfdesign/public_html/canyon.k12.ca.us/wp-content/themes/rt_grunge_wp/header.php on line 14

My site is at trancefusiondesign.com/canyon.k12.ca.us

Eric
    • BradC

Posted 12 years 3 months ago
    • Getting the same "Call to a member function displayHead() on a non-object" error when using the WP Ecommerce plugin with the grunge template. That plugin works with other templates so it must be something about grunge. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this?
      ... tia

Posted 12 years 3 weeks ago
    • I too am getting the same error message "Call to a member function displayHead()" with Grunge on a new, clean install of the latest WP. Help??

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds