Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Lost read more and comment buttons after Gantry 1.19 update

• Lost read more and comment buttons after Gantry 1.19 update

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • I was working on the WP Grunge theme when I noticed there was an update available for the Gantry plug in. So I updated.

Upon refreshing the home page I realized there were no read more or comment buttons on the home page posts. The read more and comments text is there, but no buttons. Moreover, the comments text has moved up above the post title. It used to sit parallel to the read more button.

Also noticed the "demo content" text had changed appearance.

Then updated to WP 3.2.1 but no change.

Any ideas?

mabrydadsclub.com/
  • Re: Lost read more and comment buttons after Gantry 1.19 update

• I thought I followed protocol by providing a link to the site as well as what versions of Gantry and WP I am using to get a response from the moderators. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Anyone?
  • Re: Lost read more and comment buttons after Gantry 1.19 update

• OK so I believe I have figured out that it must be an override issue, but I am very unfamiliar with the override options. Is there an in depth turorial on this/these?

The read more and comments buttons do appear, and in their correct positions, on the "Older Posts" pages which tells me they work elsewhere but the home page. So perhaps I deleted an override that dictates where these buttons appear on the home page???

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds