Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocksprocket and multilang category problem

• Filip

Rocksprocket and multilang category problem

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

My website is multilanguage and use Your theme with Gantry 4.

Polish is main lang, and English is secondary language. I am using Rocksprocket Mosaic to add portfolio in Polish version of site (adding by specyfic Polish category).

Now i want do the same for English version. But rocksprocket dont find this English category, only Polish. If i choose English version of website on back end and try to add mosiac, still find only Polish content.

I have Wordpress in version 4.7.2, PHP 5.6 and i use Polylang for multilang. Could u help a little?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Rocksprocket and multilang category problem

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • If it's a normal category RokSprocket should see it/find it...

I'm not sure how Polylang works at all... if it's a "polylang specific category" I'm not sure if RokSprocket will be able to see it...

Which Theme are you using?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Iridescent and multilingual plugin Polylang problem

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • I am having problems with the template Iridescent and Polylang plugin, I am making a site in three languages and selecting the language that corresponds in the widget does not appear or disappears when saving the settings of the widget,
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

and the widget is displayed in all languages. But if I load a widget in the default configuration of the template there if you save it and display it in the correct language on the site.

I would like to know if the template is compatible with the Polylang plugin or some other multilanguage plugin?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Iridescent and multilingual plugin Polylang problem

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Welcome to the boards!

Generally, I would always recommend opening a new thread unless your issue is 100% identical to the original poster which in this instance it's not.

I do not believe Gantry 4 nor RokSprocket are compatible with Polylang... RokSprocket may be, independently, but I do not believe Gantry 4 is... the only multi-language WordPress plugin that Gantry 4 is certified for is WPML
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds