Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Closed] Conflict with Rok Common Library and Cosmo Labs Profile Builder

• sbrant
    • Hero Rocketeer

[Closed] Conflict with Rok Common Library and Cosmo Labs Profile Builder

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • Hi Siteground - The developper of CosmoLabs Profile Builder and Paid Member Subscription informed me there is a conflict with Rok Common Library. This conflict is crashing my membership application form and is preventing saving of drag and drop reorginization of custom registration fields. It appears to be a new issue as the two have been playing well for several months.

Plugins (They work together) in conflict:

www.cozmoslabs.com/docs/paid-member-subscriptions/
      www.cozmoslabs.com/docs/profile-builder-2/

I attached a few screen to show the errors recieved when RokCommon is activated and Cosmos Plugins are used.

System
      WP Version: 4.9.1
      Server Info: Apache
      PHP Version: 7.0.26

PHP Memory Limit: 768 MB
      PHP Post Max Size: 128 MB
      PHP Time Limit: 120
      PHP Max Input Vars: 3000
      PHP Display Errors: ✔
      SUHOSIN Installed: –
      MySQL Version: 5.6.36
      Max Upload Size: 128 MB
      Default Timezone is UTC: ✔
      fsockopen/cURL: ✔
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Closed] Conflict with Rok Common Library and Cosmo Labs Profile Builder

• First of all we're not siteground?

Rokcommon is used by roksprocket and rokgallery. All three use mootools. Jquery and mootools can often conflict.

I am sorry but we do not provide support for third-party products, nor can we guarantee that our products will works with every other conceivable widget/extension.

Sometimes plugins have a setting to disable loading of jQuery - so that might be worth a try.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • sbrant
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: [Closed] Conflict with Rok Common Library and Cosmo Labs Profile Builder

• Sorry - busy day. Of course, RocketTheme. Thanks for your customer courtesy, quality effort, insght and exceptional help Mr. T. I'm so happy to have been a member for the past 8 years.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds