Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to get Bootstrap Javascript features working on Gantry?

• fewleh
    • Hero Rocketeer

How to get Bootstrap Javascript features working on Gantry?

Posted 11 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi, I'm surprised there is no information on this at all.. which makes me think, maybe I'm trying to do something stupid. But here goes. I wanted to use the javascript components from the bootstrap demo, on the gantry/bootstrap template that you guys have made. I've loaded jquery.js latest version (no conflict), and I've loaded bootstrap.js.. but it's not working as expected. I can't see any errors on the console (firebug), so I'm a bit confused. Is there a problem with the JS, or have I just not integrated it correctly? I thought I had... I have tried a lightbox, and some tabs, with no luck, as you can see here under the youtube vid. (Launch demo modal), and tabs. v2.marlownailandbeauty.co.uk/index.php?o...cle&id=47&Itemid=127

Any bright ideas? It would be great if there was a sticky at the top of the forum on how to integrate these features into the template? Surely a lot people want to be able to use the JS?

Or am I being stupid, and should I use mootools plugins? I'm guessing it will be heavy to load all the mootools scripts you guys use for gantry/joomla, and then jquery and bootstrap too. So maybe that is why people are not doing it? Thoughts please :)
    • www.cityinsurance.co.uk
  • Re: How to get Bootstrap Javascript features working on Gantry?

Posted 5 years 1 week ago
    • Disappointed to read this and the lack of any reply. Did you get anywhere with this? I too am looking at using bootstrap modals with a custom particle I have created and there isnt much to go on from Google/StackOverflow etc.
    • Do'er of stuff

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds