Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hubspot Chat

• Hubspot Chat

Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    • I have a design issue.On my sites I am using Hubspot Chat which allows visitors to do live chat with us.On mobile devices after chatting back and fourth a couple of times, the text box is not visible to add another chat message because there is no scroll bar.The Hubspot Chat was added by adding code to the site on the Gantry template's index.php file.Hubspot stated:"This leads us that issue is specific to your external page. We found that there are a lot of scripts and other CSS styles on your external page, which most likely affecting chat widget.

In this case, what you could do to narrow down the cause will be by eliminating scripts and CSS one by one and see what affects chat. I would recommend contacting your designer to narrow down the issue here."Can you assist with this?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hubspot Chat

• RocketTheme does not provide support for third-party products.

That said, there does appear to be a scroll bar as far as I can tell? (see screenshot) unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

Regards, Mark.

p.s Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Hubspot Chat

• Sorry, It does have a scroll bar. However, what happens on MOBILE devices not laptops or desktops, is that when there is a back and forth dialoge between the visitor and the admin support, after a few lines of dialoge, the text box on the mobible devices is not visible. It is like this on any page on a mobile device. Hupspot states that the issue is due to scripts and other CSS styles. Is this something that you can assist with if I renew my subscrition? We are avialable on live chat on our site between 9AM and 2:30PM EST USA. Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Again mobile has a scrollbar for me.

Hubspot need to tell you exactly what script and what CSS they say is causing the issue. It's very unlikely that we are going to change our products to fit a third-party product - we simply can't guarantee compatibility with every single third-party application.

Sorry we do not provide chat or remote control support.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Hubspot Chat

• Okay thank you. I will ask.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok please let us know the outcome.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds