Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Need Help! - Fatal Gantry Functions Error - 2nd Post

• Need Help! - Fatal Gantry Functions Error - 2nd Post

Posted 12 years 4 months ago
    • Hi,

I haven't received a response to a post on gantry functions error so I am trying a new post hoping someone will answer. We moved hosting from 1and-1 to Godaddy and now we get function errors that only go away when you turn the gantry plugin off.

View here: orapinmarketing.com/

Please help client is getting upset now.

Thanks
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: Need Help! - Fatal Gantry Functions Error - 2nd Post

• What is the error please? I don't see it on your site.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: Need Help! - Fatal Gantry Functions Error - 2nd Post

• Please check the site now. I had to deactive the plugin client was getting mad seeing the error:
      orapinmarketing.com/

this is what it's saying. This is off a clean install.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/27/8483827/tmp/sess_8muppd7m1q2d11ofu4u97615p7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php:135) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/27/8483827/tmp/sess_8muppd7m1q2d11ofu4u97615p7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Re: Need Help! - Fatal Gantry Functions Error - 2nd Post

• HI Cliff when I click on those links it says I don't have permission to view. Is there something I need to do?
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• It means you are not an active member of our Wordpress theme club. Membership has it's privileges.

Here is what one member reported:bweb wrote:
      GoDaddy hosting found the issue. They had moved the site to a new server and did not update a file to re-pointing to that server. Sorry not your error but I do appreciate your help.

Thanks!
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds