Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Widgets page error refering to admin_functions.php line 539

• Widgets page error refering to admin_functions.php line 539

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I am getting an error on the widgets page. I upgraded Gantry (v.1.21) and the error persists. Anyone know what this could be?

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /---/---/---/wp-content/plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 539

From admin_functions.php:
      533 function gantry_widgets_admin_force_accessibility_off() {
      534      global $wp_filter;
      535      $filters = $wp_filter['admin_body_class'];
      536      if (is_array($filters)) {
      537           foreach ($filters as $priority_filters) {
      538                foreach ($priority_filters as $filter) {
      539                     if (preg_match('/lambda_/u', $filter['function'])) {
      540                          remove_filter('admin_body_class', $filter['function']);
      541                          set_user_setting('widgets_access', 'off');
      542                          add_action('admin_notices', create_function(null, 'echo "<div class=\'error\'><p>"._g("Gantry themes currently do not support Widget Accessability Mode")."</p></div>";'));
      543                          break(2);
      544                     }
      545                }
      546           }
      547      }

I have cross posted to the WP Crystalline forum as well.

Thanks,
      Tiff
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: Widgets page error refering to admin_functions.php line 539

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • One post in one forum is enough, please don't double post.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: Widgets page error refering to admin_functions.php line 539

Posted 12 years 4 months ago

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • It appears from the post above by Cliff Pfeifer that I may be missing a resolution somewhere else in the forums, but this is the only one that seems to address the problem I am having.

The line number is now 547, so the error now reads:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/bloomi21/public_html/bloomingtonindianahomesales.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 547

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/bloomi21/public_html/bloomingtonindianahomesales.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 547

As Jeffrey Ryan has suggested it appears the plugin may be incompatible. I can confirm that my error goes away when I deactivate the plugin, but am hoping there is a simple solution (code edit maybe...) that would allow me to continue to use my plugin with the Gantry Framework.

I have spent countless hours setting up and experimenting with different plugins and this is the only one that I have been able to get to work for what I need. I have contacted the developer of my plugin, WPProperty @ usabilitydynamics.com to see if they can help, but have found their support to be pretty weak and they only guarantee the plugin to work with the template they sell, so my expectations are low.

If someone would be kind enough to direct me to another thread that I was unable to find through my searches that may have the solution, I would greatly appreciate your help.

One of the reasons I chose a RocketTheme template is because I always had such great success with my Joomla! themes in the past and if I ever needed help with an issue, I always found it here in the forums.
    • Wannabe geek chick trying to self-educate.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: Widgets page error refering to admin_functions.php line 539

• Hi, the messages you are seeing are Warnings. Warnings do not affect the operation of your website, you just need to set your php.ini file to hide Warnings and Notices in the error reporting settings of this file. Once you have done that, the warnings will disappear. If you're not sure how to adjust your php.ini file, contact your hosting company for assistance.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

• Awesome! Thanks so much for your amazingly fast response! I knew you guys would not let me down! :D
    • Wannabe geek chick trying to self-educate.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds