Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

overrides are not registering?

• overrides are not registering?

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • First, i'm terribly sorry if this is being brought up time and time again. I couldn't seem to find any threads that solve the issue and I can't seem to figure it out through tutorials where everything is working but when I try to do the same things it never does.

The biggest issue I have right now is when I create an override, it sometimes decides to let some options work, and other times it won't. To start i'd like to show the site.

wordpress.underverseonline.com/
      latest version of the gantry framework and wordpress.

So I have an override, I have assigned it the front page and home page (not sure why I had two but whatever, take 'em both).

I go into layouts and try to enable and change the layouts. Play with the meters etc. It saves and registers that i've enabled the options I want to change, but the actual options never changes. Always reverts back to the default.

Why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

Much thanks in advance.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: overrides are not registering?

• Re: overrides are not registering?

• Can't get to this post if membership expired:
      index.php?f=297&t=162083&rb_v=viewtopic#p796233
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: overrides are not registering?

• Your WP membership expired over a year ago, you'll have to renew to access the other WP forums. Basically, you need to create the widgets with Gantry divider widgets before you adjust the layout as explained on the Gantry site: www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/w...ss/configure/layouts
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: overrides are not registering?

• that's fine, we decided to go with something else :) . If we do decide to try this again we'll renew.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds