Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Timber breaking Event Espresso Plugin

• Timber breaking Event Espresso Plugin

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hi All,

I'm trying to use Gantry 5 with a client's site I'm developing. One of the plugins we are trying to use is Event Espresso ( eventespresso.com/ ) and I'm having trouble with the Timber plugin stripping event content and generally interfering with the Event Espresso plugin.

Gantry 5 is my go-to framework, so would love to figure out a way to get these to work together.

Any ideas?

Layne
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Timber breaking Event Espresso Plugin

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
  • Re: Timber breaking Event Espresso Plugin

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • I am having a similar problem that seems to not have a solution:

I am having a conflict between EE4, Gantry5 and the Hydrogen Theme. On the single event page the ticket selector doesn’t show up. I have the box checked to show it. I saw a couple of posts in the forums that addressed older versions of these that included timber, but it seemed there was no solution. It works correctly with the default wp theme.

EE4 – 4.9.67.p
      Gantry5 – 5.4.26
      Hydrogen Theme – 5.4.26
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Timber breaking Event Espresso Plugin

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • We cannot guarantee compatibility with all 3rd party plugins. Have you reached out the EE developers to ask why their checkbox is not displaying?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds