Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • These errors started to happen after i have tried to save slideshow for homepage which is different from slideshow on all other pages...

Branislav
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Damir.
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Hi

When i go to any roksprocket item in admin it looks like it is not broken.

When i save slideshow in default override to look different from homepage it is saving but showing the same on homepage and all other pages.

Slideshow is sometimes showing only half of an image.

Rokbox is not working on mobile phone.

So the problem is still present... :(

Thanks

Branislav
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Yes i have but i am not sure i have explained good...

So i have two different versions of slideshow, one for homepage and one for all other posts and pages.

It was showing the correct one for homepage and the other one for all other pages until these problems appeared.

Now when i save in showcase position for default widget settings it is saving for homepage too.

When i go to frontpage widget overrides and try to save widget for homepage in showcase position it is saving in homepage and on all other pages.

Thank you,

Branslav

• Forgot to tell you that i ave changed from randomize to crossfade for animation effect in RokSprocket Widget Settings, slideshow is working fine... :)

• Sorry for writing 3 posts except one... here is another problem that persists:

When i save any widget and try to navigate away from widgets page i am getting the following message:

This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved.

Please see the attachment.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Hello Damir ok great thank you.

Please let me know if it is better to use wp fastest cache than wp super cache on this website and if yes i need to uninstall jch optimize then?

And last thing is about font formatting in roksprocket showcase in slideshow, i have added the following in custom css section in theme options:

.rt-title-tag,.h2,.sprocket-features-title { font-family: Gabriela; }

But it is still not showing in gabriela font in showcase slideshow...

i wil have to put some Gantry 5 theme on this website... :)

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds