Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WordPress 5.2 built-in feature killed my RokCommon Library

• WordPress 5.2 built-in feature killed my RokCommon Library

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

I received an Email from my website stating that WordPress 5.2 detected a plugin or theme that casued a fatal error on my site. When I checked my site, surely, it is now down...

I was able to get into the admin console via the "recovery mode" and it seems that both RokCommon Library (ver. 3.1.12) and RokSprocket (ver 2.1.2) are deactivated. When I tried to activate RokCommon Library, I got the following error message:

Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369

Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 369

Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363

Warning: Attempt to modify property 'Array' of non-object in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Registry.php on line 363

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: The parameter "cache.lifetime" must be defined. in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/Container/AbstractLoader.php(96): RokCommon_Service_ContainerImpl->resolveValue('%cache.lifetime...') #1 /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/Container/Loader/File.php(60): RokCommon_Service_Container_AbstractLoader->load(Array) #2 /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service.php(68): RokCommon_Service_Container_Loader_File->load(Array) #3 /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/include.php(38): RokCommon_Service::getContainer() #4 /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/rokcommon.php(27): require_once('/home4/szetoonl...') #5 /home4/szetoonl in /home4/szetoonl/public_html/andriskener/wp/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 195

I noticed another person in the forum also have similar issue and your suggestion is for him to update the Rok library.

For starter, would you be able to check out my site to see if the issue is the same and where could I get the updated files for the Rok library?

Thank you,

Ken Szeto
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: WordPress 5.2 built-in feature killed my RokCommon Library

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • I think that may be more about the fact that PHP version has been updated on your site.

You need to update both rokcommon and roksprocket (and any other ert extension That is out of date too).

You download the extensions from https://rockettheme.com/wordpress/plugins under the "roksprocket" tile.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds