Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Wordpress Gantry Warning

• RandyM
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Wordpress Gantry Warning

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • Any idea what this means?

Caught exception: Declaration of Gantry\Component\Stylesheet\Scss\Compiler::importFile($path, Leafo\ScssPhp\Formatter\OutputBlock $out) should be compatible with Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler::importFile($path, $out)

I get this displayed at the top of some of my pages but not others.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Wordpress Gantry Warning

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • RandyM
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, this is caused by your "maxButtons Pro" plugin - if you deactivate that the error goes away. The most likely reason for this is that the plugin is loading a duplicate (and old and incompatible) version to the scss compiler.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • RandyM
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• How do you know that it's not Gantry that's loading the duplicate or outdated version of the scss compiler? When I change themes, the error goes away, too.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Because it works fine when I disable that plugin. Also any other template probably doesn’t use the scss compiler. Also, I’ve seen this exact issue before.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds