Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocketHello

• Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocketHello

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • Hello

I have noticed that Roksprocket "Mosaic" is not working at all, maybe because of Wordpress update, just my opinion.

I have checked on Rockettheme Wordpress plugins page and saw that there is new version for both of them.

I had RokCommon Library 3.28 and updated it to 3.29. Website in question is https://www.banja-vrujci.net/

But now i can't add new item, it doesen't allow me to load all items while holding shift key etc etc...

Can you please help me with this?

Branislav
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocketHello

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocketHello

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocketHello

• The "blocks per view" in that roksprocket is set to "50" therefore there will never be a need to every show the "load more/all" unless you exceed that number of items - at the moment you only have 36 items showing. So, you should either reduce this number, or, add more items.

For the backend... there is an error randomly showing in the browser console when you go into roksprocket - I tried disabling a lot of your plugins and could then get roksprocket to work (not show the error) on several occasions - but it is rather hit and miss - sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

What version of PHP are you using? Did this stop working when you updated to latest WP version?

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocket

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Wordpress update, RokCommon Library and roksprocket

• I've managed to recreate this issue - it occurs after you update Wordpress to 5.7.1 - so that is the cause - I've raised a bug ticket so our DEVS can look into this issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: banjavrujci

• Hello

Ok, thank you, i hope that they will resolve it soon.

Branislav
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Hello,

Any update on this issue?

I have updated to Wordpress 5.7.2 but still the same thing is happening.

The problem is that i have to add my clients apartments through this, and I have another rokcprocket here https://www.banja-vrujci.net/banja-vrujci-smestaj/ .

Thank you,

Branislav
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• If there was an update we would have released a new version of roksprocket and announced it on this page http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates .

I think this will take some time - sorry but there is nothing else I can do, the DEVS will get to it as soon as they can.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds