Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

• Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    • Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved on a website.

Hello,

We were doing a redesign of a website https://www.akt.rs that was on Litespeed web server.

We have moved it because our clients asked us to do us although it was not completely finished.

Here is how the new server works:

cPanel Version 104.0 (build 7)

Apache Version 2.4.54

PHP Version 7.2.34

MySQL Version 5.6.51

Architecture x86_64

Operating System linux

Perl Version 5.16.3

Kernel Version 3.10.0-693.11.6.el7.x86_64

Please tell me if i should remove this, or if you think that it should not be seen public, please hide it.

Now for example on German version here www.akt.rs/de/ next to the social icons we have put EN and SR links like they can be seen on Serbian version of website (link in the first sentence.)

Next, on English version of website here https://www.akt.rs/en/ the same thing, only that it is on some pages showing only a link to Serbian version of website, there is no "DE" link. Also not on all pages.

Next thing is problem with publications on English version of this site.

Everything is set the same i think in Aurora theme/page settings or some other button there, never mind.

But on blog page https://www.akt.rs/en/category/publications it is showing all content, although it is set to show only excerpt like here https://www.akt.rs/publikacije

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,

Best regards

Branislav
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

• Gosh that PHP version is very old.

Please post login details in secure tab of your reply. Also please provide FTP login too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

• Hello Mark and sorry for the delay.

Ok so here are login details for this website:
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
  • Re: Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to banjavrujci, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry doesen't show changes that were made and saved

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • So, I checked the social particle on the German version "home" outline (which is in turn inherited from base outline). Although you had added the items and the link you had not added the text and title fields. Once I added these then the items show just fine.

For the English blog, the articles are archived articles. If you look on the "blog" outline "content" tab you will see towards the bottom of the page that there are seperate settings for archived posts. Here you have to specify excert type and enable readmore. I have done this for you and now it works fine too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds