Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Strange modules' positions

• Strange modules' positions

Posted 13 years 10 months ago
    • Hi guys,
      I do need your advice:
      Yesterday I have upgraded Gantry (ver. 3.0.3). Then I have installed standalone Crystalline template (ver. 1.5.6).

Now the point:
      1. When I check modules position with http://www.my-web-page/?tp=1 I can see that 'mainbottom' modules are on the right from content (should be under, shouldn't they?) and 'sidebar-a (b,c)' modules are under content, where 'mainbottom' should be.I attach screenshot.
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I have checked this in few templates using Gantry. This same everywhere.
      Strange is that the problem is only on the main page. When I go deeper there is ok.

Could you help me?
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Strange modules' positions

• ?tp=1 is for finding what is published where, not how the actual contant will display, the same happens with any other template, demo.rockettheme.com/mar10/?tp=1
    • Thanks,
      jim
  • Re: Strange modules' positions

• Dear JEM,
      thanks for reply.
      I saw the link you gave. There as I can see 'mainbottom' module is under 'content' and 'sidebar' is on the right from 'content'.
      In my template is up side down. I have published modules in both positions.
      Have you got any idea where should I look how to change/repair it?
      Thanks
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Strange modules' positions

• If you didn't use the RL and the sample data and created your own Modules, in the Module Manager if you sort by position you can change the order that the Modules display in.
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds