Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Sell Gantry Themes

• Sell Gantry Themes

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Sorry my English is't the best.
      I understand the Gantry License not to 100%.

Can I build Themes with the Gantry Framework and SELL this???
  • Re: Sell Gantry Themes

• Hello,

"You are free to use the Gantry Framework for your personal and commercial projects. You do not have to keep the Gantry or RocketTheme links and logos in the frontend, however you must ensure that all copyright notices in the code are retained. Also if you intend to use the Gantry Framework in a commercial project, or a template you intend to redistribute in any form, please retain a "Powered by Gantry" logo and link in the backend administrative interface."

http://www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/joomla/basics/license-and-usage
  • Re: Sell Gantry Themes

• Hello Mike,

i read the license and usage. But i will be gone safty!!!

I understand this:
      You do not have to keep the Gantry or RocketTheme links and logos in the frontend, however you must ensure that all copyright notices in the code are retained. Also if you intend to use the Gantry Framework in a commercial project, or a template you intend to redistribute in any form, please retain a "Powered by Gantry" logo and link in the backend administrative interface.

Ok, you mean with "commercial projects" -> "Sell Templates" too?
    • LiEs
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Sell Gantry Themes

• commercial = deals with the exchange of goods and services (selling something), making profit, a distribution of of something for use of industry. Making a profit is the goal.

www.thefreedictionary.com/commercial
      or a template you intend to redistribute in any form
      This is most likely in, if you intend to release free templates. Free templates are non-commercial.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds