Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Gantry site - contact & email form issues

• Ruth
    • Rocketeer

New Gantry site - contact & email form issues

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • I'm working on my first Gantry Framework template and I have to say I'm thrilled with much of what I am finding. I'm still going through a bit of a learning curve, but it's coming along.

One issue I've encountered and I'm not sure as to why, is that when one clicks the registration link on the home page, instead of a new page opening just for the registration, the module shows up within the home page itself. Now if I create a menu item of its own in the header menu I've created, then it works as it should, opening a new page hosting only the registration and login forms. The link seems to be incorrect located within the module.

I even tried using a custom login module to see if I have the same problem and the answer is yes. Can someone tell me what I need to do get this fixed? It's quite a show stopper here and I was well on my way of building this site. I've run into the problem before with joomla, but can normally solve it by creating "hidden" menus to indicated what modules I want shown or not for a particular view. I've never had this issue before and I've built over a hundred Joomla sites.

Any clues? :cry:
    • Ruth
    • Rocketeer

Re: New Gantry site - contact & email form issues

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • By the way... my original Post Title was "contact" and email forms - That was a layout issue that I fixed affecting all my forms - I fixed that and forgot to change the forum post - just left with this login form issue. Sorry for the confusion. Often times when writing a post to a forum I solve my own problem by spelling it out. That was the case here and forgot to change the title of my post. :oops:

Ruth

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds