Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Layout for Menu items - Problem

• Layout for Menu items - Problem

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,

I have a real issue with the Gantry Layout items (This issue is similar to the one here http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=334&t=101085&p=510955&hilit=Mainbody&rb_v=viewtopic#p510955 however mine is worse...

This only appears to have occured since upgrading to Gantry 3.06 however I am not 100% on this...

I have the Mainbody setup as 6-4-2 (MB-SA-SB) however now any time I load up a component with say a module in either position Sidebar A,B or C I get the opposite, something like SA-MB)...When I check the Admin Gantry setting they are set back to the attached picture....

Params.ini is writable! (Chmod 0777)
      Cache is cleared everytime
      Gantry Cache - Disabled

Dev Site: www.davelogic.com
      Template Version 1.56
      Gantry 3.06
      Joomla 1.5.15

I've also attached the gantry-config file - I get the same results with or without this as an override...

Any help will be much appreciated as all work has stopped until I can fix this...

URL To Test Component (Jomsocial) http://www.davelogic.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=frontpage&Itemid=362

David

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
  • Re: Layout for Menu items - Problem

Posted 13 years 8 months ago
    • I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction here. My subscription expires in one week and I cant find an answer in the forums...

Dave
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Layout for Menu items - Problem

• hi dave,

if you like send me your super admin details via pm to take a closer look.

thanks, kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Details sent
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Layout for Menu items - Problem

• hi dave,

i checked your template parameters and the mainbody settings under default are as follows:
      2 positions = mb/sa, 9/3
      3 positions = mb/sa/sb, 6/4/2
      4 positions = mb/sa/sb/sc, 6/2/2/2

2 positions = mb/sa, 9/3
      3 positions = mb/sa/sb, 6/3/3
      4 positions = mb/sa/sb/sc, 6/2/2/2

you mentioned you have an issue with the sidebar position reverting to the left side of the mainbody, but at the moment i dont see that anywhere.

could you give me step by step instructions on how to replicate your issue?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Hi Kat,

I've (sort of ) resolved the issue but do not know how....There seems to be a general issue when saving different layouts and the order they are saved. I'll open a new post when I have more detailed info..

Thanks again..

Dave

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds