Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Kinetic - Gantry settings not sticking

• Kinetic - Gantry settings not sticking

Posted 13 years 7 months ago
    • So, I downloaded Kinetic with Gantry for Wordpress. Everything installed perfectly.

My question is why when I change the layout settings for the default that they don't stay? It does actually change them on the homepage, but it gets confusing since they don't show in the or stay in the layout settings. Is there a reason for this?
  • Re: Kinetic - Gantry settings not sticking

• So, i just realized something else.. It seems when I click layout, the settings show there are differences in the layout and numbers, but then the page refreshes and everything defaults back to 6 for everything.

• I'm also wondering how to get the menu to stay on the left side. How do I make menu settings to 'default' to some position? At the moment I have to go trough all the menu items and tell them to 'stay'. Good boy. :)

• Sam
    • JasonI

Re: Kinetic - Gantry settings not sticking

• I am wondering how to create new layouts and apply those new layouts to specific pages as well. so far it looks like i can edit layouts but i have no idea how to save them, then apply them to the wordpress page i have just created or edited.

• Wordpress? Does Gantry do Wordpress?

• Sam

• Apparently it does. Wow.

• Sam
    • JasonI

Re: Kinetic - Gantry settings not sticking

• ....sort of