Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can I remove the g-grid, g-block and size-* from particles in layout?

• Can I remove the g-grid, g-block and size-* from particles in layout?

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • I want to remove those classes and divs so I can create the layout I need with «flex-box model». Is it possible?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can I remove the g-grid, g-block and size-* from particles in layout?

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • 1. No, they are the essential constructs of Gantry 5.
      2. They're already use flexbox model.

I have to say that in the light of all your other topics raised I wonder why you are using Gantry 5, or Joomla or a template at all? You don't like the menu, you don't like the classes, you want to have custom fields, you want to programatically get at custom fields.

If you want this ultimate freedom then whydo you not write everything from scratch in html and php yourself. Another step up from that would be to use our GRAV CMS. The next step up would be to use Gantry 5 with any of the CMSs GRAV, Joomla or Wordpress.

It really does sound to me more and more that you don't want a CMS at all if you want to control all of the code.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds