Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Reiko - image grid whit the buttons for navigation

• Reiko - image grid whit the buttons for navigation

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to , moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Luca Padovani.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Reiko - image grid whit the buttons for navigation

• I don't understand what you mean?

You've set the imagegrid to 3 columns and added three items. Therefore it does not need any navigation as everything is already showing?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Reiko - image grid whit the buttons for navigation

• Hi Mark and Thanks for the reply. the problem is that the photo that opens covers the previews and each time you have to close the photo and open the next one. with the navigation arrows you could stifle many more photos and scroll them all like a slide.
      in the reiko demo on the Portfolio page you can see what I mean, I can not post a screenshot to show you
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Luca Padovani.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well if that's what you want then you will have to create a particle override for the imagegrid particle and use the lightcase.js collection in the links so that lightcase adds the navigation to go between images as it know they are part of the same collection.

To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files .

http://cornel.bopp-art.com/lightcase/documentation/

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Reiko - image grid whit the buttons for navigation

• Thank you very much. as soon as I resolve I write to you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok please let us know the outcome.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds