Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Inherited fonts not rendering

• Inherited fonts not rendering

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • My website profesa.biz isn't rendering the font-family 'Roboto' all through out. In one of the OwlCarousel and the contact, copyright and social media links they are all being rendered as Times New Roman (Chrome and IE). I've looked at several posts but I don't see an actual error in the console. Thoughts?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Inherited fonts not rendering

• That's a custom html module and you appear to have added inline styling that is invalid?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Inherited fonts not rendering

• I was able to make a change modifying one of the compiled css files but there are like six myriad_## compiled css files... Not very practical.

• I've just created a user thank you. That was an attempt to get things to work.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You should never, ever, change the contents of css-compiled folder as Gantry 5 will constantly overwrite this and you will lose your changes. Neither should you ever hcange any of our original template files. All changes should be done in a custom CSS file.

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

You don't need that inline styling so I removed it.

The issue is actually that you are using v2.1.0 of the template and the latest is v2.1.5 which contains a bug fix for this issue of the font not being loaded. So, please backup and update your template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Do I need to join the club or purchase the theme once again to get the update? The option to download the theme is grayed out in my account.

Thank you very much for your help!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Oh I hadn't realised your membership had expired. Support does require a current subscription.

It's your choice now, you can renew your "club" subscription OR you could just buy the "lifetime" subscription to the "Myriad" template only. We have a sale running at the moment so both are discounted.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds