Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5 particle image grid

• Gantry 5 particle image grid

Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    • I have several of these gallery type image grids setup throughout my site but am experiencing the same 2 issues on them all. I cannot get them aligned horizontally nor is the "next" or "before" navigation arrows displaying when viewing the popup lightbox image.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

• Specializing in Joomla! Website Design & Development since 2007 for customers around the world.

Michelle Crossley
      studio1c.com
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 5 particle image grid

Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    • It's deliberately part of the design to stagger them like that. Use this code...
      .g-imagegrid .g-imagegrid-4cols .g-imagegrid-item:nth-child(4n+1), .g-imagegrid .g-imagegrid-4cols .g-imagegrid-item:nth-child(4n+3), .g-imagegrid .g-imagegrid-4cols .g-imagegrid-item:nth-child(4n+4) {
         top: 0;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds