Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menu Popping behind RokSprocket

• Cryz
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Menu Popping behind RokSprocket

Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    • I am using Gantry 5 with the Hydrogen theme. I am using RokSprocket with features. When the menu opens it opens behind the features photos thus making it impossible to use. I have searched and found various replies that one needs to add code about z index and i copied that code but it has made no difference so asking for a code spcific to my site that might help solve this issue because I like the features were they are and don't really want to move them.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Menu Popping behind RokSprocket

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Cryz
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I cannot resub at this time due to finances, I am out of work due to the covid closing the business I worked at.

I am merely assisting a 501c3 with their website since I have the free time to do so.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use this code...
      #g-navigation {
          z-index: 3;
      }

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds