Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 4 to 5... Template update

• Gantry 4 to 5... Template update

Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    • I read the blog: rockettheme.com/blog/team/269-gantry-4-d...s-coming-to-gantry-5
      Q - Do I Have to Buy Them Again?
      A - No! If you've already purchased a theme on Gantry 4, or have an existing (current) membership, the new Gantry 5 version will be available in the downloads page at no additional charge.
      Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this announcement below, and we'll try to get them answered as quickly as possible.

It is written there quite unambiguously - but... I want to update the Chimera template I purchased during my club membership. But... I am refused to update the template. It is recommended that you either buy the template again or pay for the club membership again. Where is the truth and where is the lie?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 4 to 5... Template update

Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    • Yes I agree the statement in the blog is unamibiguous, and it is correct, but I appreciate it might not be clear to you if English is not your first language so let me break it down for you:
      Rockettheme wrote:
      If you've already purchased a theme on Gantry 4, or have an existing (current) membership, the new Gantry 5 version will be available in the downloads page at no additional charge.

If you look at your membership purchase you have not "purchased a theme on Gantry 4" for Chimera (only Chapelco for Joomla and Chapelco for phpBB). Also, your don't have "an existing (current) membership" of the Joomla template club. Therefore, you are not entitled to download the latest "Chimera" template (for Gantry 4 or Gantry 5).

There are two ways to get a template, you either purchase a template under the "individual purchase - lifetime" plan which enables you to download that single template for the lifetime of that product, OR, you purchase a "club membership" which enables you to download ANY template for that CMS but only for the duration of that membership. Your club membership has expired and you have not purchased the "lifetime" subscription to "Chimera".

So, I hope that is now clearer to you, the truth was stated and there are no lies.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds