Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Unknown column 'published' in 'where clause' (1054)

• Dkvman
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • Edit:I imported over all the Jomsocial tables to the database from ourlive site and now it shows new error
      1054 Unknown column 'a.pages' in 'field list'

derekk16.sg-host.com/community.html

page shows a white blank page
      I turned on debug and I see this error

Twig \ Error \ RuntimeError
      An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unknown column 'published' in 'where clause'").
      Previous exceptions

Open: /home/customer/www/derekk16.sg-host.com/public_html/media/gantry5/engines/nucleus/particles/position.html.twig
      {% extends '@nucleus/partials/particle.html.twig' %}

{% block particle %}
      {{ gantry.platform.displayModules(particle.key, {'style': particle.chrome|default('gantry')})|raw }}
      {% endblock %}

Thank you
    • Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Dkvman. Reason: I made a change and wanted to inform you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Unknown column 'published' in 'where clause' (1054)

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • You can't just copy mysql tables between installations. Especially if they are not same PHP version, joomla version, gantry version, template version and joomla version.

The only thing I can suggest is that you try in joomla extensions manager > database > fix.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds