Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Hydrogen Error Page Issue

• SOLVED Hydrogen Error Page Issue

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • I'm trying to set up my Error Page and Offline page in Gantry 5.5.14 with Hydrogen 5.5.14. I am see extraneous lines in the resultant display that begin with {source} and end with {/source} - see screenhot below). How can I get rid of these extraneous lines?
    • Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by James Borders.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hydrogen Error Page Issue

• So, you've used sorcerer in your page content. An error page in Joomla is a special page that does not expand shortcodes. From what I can see in your screenshot all you appear to be doing is adding scripts in - if that's what you want to do then do that on the gantry 5 admin "page settings" tab of the base outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Hydrogen Error Page Issue

• Hi Mr.T:
      I'm not trying to add any additional scripts on the Error page. In fact, I didn't change anything on the Error page except the Header and Navigation in the Layout. I didn't have any overrides in the Styles or Page Settings for the Error page. I do have the free Sourcer plugins enabled but not using them on either. I'll provide Super User authority in the Secure tab for my site.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• See screenshot of your custom module in the footer position.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Hydrogen Error Page Issue

• After a bit of research, I've found where the {source} {/source} code is coming from. I have a module for McAfee SSL TrustMark that floats at the bottom of my other pages but somehow it is just showing the code on the Error Page. Is there a way to stop it from showing that code on the Error page?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• remove the footer position from the error outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: James Borders

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds