Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

J! 4.1.5 Hydrogen Undefined Method Error

• J! 4.1.5 Hydrogen Undefined Method Error

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • I just converted from J 3.10.11 to J 4.1.5 in the test environment of my site. When I try to access the frontend, I receive an error -
      'Attempted to call an undefined method named "getErrorNum" of class "Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver"." Initially, Joomla told me to reinstall the Gantry 5 Framework, so I did reinstall Gantry 5.5.14. BTW, the Hydrogen tee,plate is also 5.5.14. See attached error file. Can ou help?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: J! 4.1.5 Hydrogen Undefined Method Error

• What php version? Go no higher than 8.0.x

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: J! 4.1.5 Hydrogen Undefined Method Error

• Hi MrT:
      I'm running PHP 7.4.30 on J 4.1.5 .
      Joomla 4.1.5 told me I had to reinstall the Gantry Framework, so I reinstalled Gantry 5.5.14 . The reinstall completed successfully. My template is Hydrogen 5.5.14 but I didn't reinstall it. The error I got today is shown in the attached file.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: J! 4.1.5 Hydrogen Undefined Method Error

• The error is coming from a third-party module called "vvisit". RT does not provide support for third-party products. Please contact the developer of that product for support. It very much sounds to me like that module is not supported on Joomla 4.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds