Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Articles Showing Only 2 Lines Each

• Articles Showing Only 2 Lines Each

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • I'm testing Joomla 4 with Gantry 5.5.14 and Hydrogen 5.5.14. My test site is only showing 2 lines of content per article. Articles with images are not showing thw image either. Can you tell me why that is and what to do about it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Articles Showing Only 2 Lines Each

• It just says "access denied" if I log in and then logs out.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Articles Showing Only 2 Lines Each

• Sorry for the inconvienence. I was having trouble with Akeeba Admin Tools when I set up your Super User account yesterday. I deleted it today and reset it up. Use the same credentials. I also increases the Session Lifetime to 120 minutes. Please try again.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Articles Showing Only 2 Lines Each

• Your site is not working for me - it's completely broken in the backend (see screenshot).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds