Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Using overlays element?

• SOLVED Using overlays element?

Posted 14 years 1 day ago
    • What is the proper way of using the overlay element available in gantry?

Like in Crystalline, you can choose your background image overlay.

In my template, I'm using the following:

<param name="bg-img" type="overlays" default="" label="BG_IMAGE" description="BG_IMAGE_DESC" path="__TEMPLATE__/images/backgrounds/" isbodyclass="false" setbyurl="true" setinsession="true" setbysession="true" setincookie="true" setbycookie="true"/>

However, I just get a slider that says "Off"

I've also tried the following:

<param name="bg-img" type="overlays" default="" label="BG_IMAGE" description="BG_IMAGE_DESC" path="__TEMPLATE__/images/backgrounds/" isbodyclass="false" setbyurl="true" setinsession="true" setbysession="true" setincookie="true" setbycookie="true">
                      <option value="artsurface_brushpen.png">Brush Pen</option>
                      <option value="artsurface_burlap.png">Burlap</option>
                  </param>

• Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by sh0em0nkey.
  • Re: SOLVED Using overlays element?

Posted 14 years 1 day ago
    • Not sure what I did, but I got it working.
  • Re: SOLVED Using overlays element?

Posted 13 years 7 months ago
    • I'm completely new to gantry and am trying to do the same thing.. I've got it to the point where i've got the option for background images via overlay but am not sure what i'm missing.

just using the core gantry template for starters

code i added to templatedetails.xml

<param name="bg_image" type="selectbox" default="1" label="bg_image" description="bg_image_desc" isbodyclass="false" setbyurl="true" setinsession="true" setbysession="true" setincookie="true" setbycookie="true">
      <option value="/rt_gantry_j15/images/background.jpg">1</option>
      <option value="rt_gantry_j15/images/background.jpg">2</option>
      </param>

any help greatly appreciated.. completely new to forums so i read the rules and i believe im posting in the right forum.. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds