Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry.MenuItemHead.Table is null

• syco
    • Elite Rocketeer

Gantry.MenuItemHead.Table is null

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Hi guys..

I have just downloaded and reinstalled several times Panacea Rocketlauncher.. including sample data and have a Gantry problem. I have tried using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari... but none of them work.

Joomla Version is 1.5.22
      Gantry is 3.14 - Diagnostic checks successfully passed.

My problem is... I'm going crazy trying to work out why my Gantry parameters don't work. Other than the drop down menus for each section in Gantry working, eg presets, settings, etc.... but any parameters in these sections do not work or respond in any way.

I have read many threads, including Kat05- GANTRY ADMIN - troubleshooting tips, and Template Parameters Frozen Thread, where I have tried Kat's suggestions including -
      I tried:
      Switching on GZIP
      Disable and re-enable the mootools upgrade plugin
      And wasn't quite sure how to do the cache cleaner extension update.

I did set my debugger to maximum and got the following error message when I went to the Gantry page.. but it disappeared once I refreshed the window.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 484307 bytes) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acwhalan/components/com_gantry/admin/phpQuery.php on line 503

Also:
      Using Web developer addon in FF, when I enter the gantry admin page I get the following error:
      Gantry.MenuItemHead.Table is null.
      Source File: http://localhost......./components/com_gantry/admin/widgets/menuitemhead-mt1.2.js?ver3.1.4 Line: 9

This is on a localhost (Mac - MAMP), and I want to get this working locally... so I cant send you superadmin details.. as I would like to work out how to fix this problem locally.

Thank,
      Syco
    • Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by syco.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Gantry.MenuItemHead.Table is null

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • hi syco,

sorry about the troubles, what is your memory limit set to and can you try to increase it to see if that solves the fatal error?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • syco
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi Kat,

Thx 4 the reply.

When the error is talking about a memory error... I'm unsure of what it's relating to, (ie where I should change the memory size setting... as I have a iMac with 4 gig of RAM and 120 Gig available on my H/drive, and it does the same problem in Chorme, FF and Safari) So where do I change the setting to fix the memory allocation issue.

The way I read the error, was it failed after 480k, with an allowed memory size of 8.3gig.

Due to me needing to get this working sooner... I Ioaded it on to a HOST server and it works fine... but I really want this to work on my LOCALHOST for site building purposes, as I don't have the fastest connection... and can save time by building local first.

Cheers,

Syco
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• syco
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi Kat,

Thx for that... it did the trick!