Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Lost control of my Gantry and no idea why...

• SOLVED Lost control of my Gantry and no idea why...

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • www.nonumber.nl/ has some great plugins, although, the "admin bar docker" plugin kills Gantry. Glad to have this issue resolved.
      I can't even begin to figure out what caused this. It happened on the last version of my site and I couldn't figure it out. I had to rebuild the whole thing. NOW it has happened again.

Does ANYONE have any idea why I would loose control over my Gantry settings? Take a close look at the first photo. What's wrong with this picture?

The images explain the problem in detail.

The second photo is a screenshot of my plugins ordered by activation, the 3rd alphabetized..

Any ideas on which ones I should be turning off first to test it? This is maddening.
      It's been so long since I've looked at the template settings and I've installed many a plugin, it would just drive me mad to simply start turning off one at a time and then refreshing the page. Reactive, then turn off another, then refresh, then ...you know what I mean. And it's after 9pm here. Time for bed.

pocketchalker.com.previewdns.com/gantry.png
      pocketchalker.com.previewdns.com/plugins.png
      pocketchalker.com.previewdns.com/plugins_alphabetized.png

I could use some help on this and would love to wake up to some suggestions on which plugins to kill first.

Thanks in advance.

Doug
    • Newbie who's not so new...just slow on the know.
      AND Yes, I read the Top Tips for Support and YES, it helps get results!!!
      Links and screenshots get results!! Try It!!!
      After reading some of the replies and people not paying attention to what is asked of them...I would like to promote this whole...

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds