Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

• SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • My Gantry admin seems to have been possessed by demons. I cannot select any of the toggle/slider options, save or even close the Gantry admin page! I have to go to the URL and manually reload the Joomla admin to get out of it.

Running Joomla 2.5.8 with Gantry 4.1.4

Site: www.attorneyowens.com/
    • Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by JJ Spelman.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

• Have you recently installed any extensions that use Javascript?
      Obviously you must have had functionality before as you have a completed site.
      If you wish, could you please create a Super Admin login for me and PM it to me so that I can take a look.
  • Re: SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

• Hi Dan, I sent you log in info some time ago. Can you please let me know if you have looked at the issue? Client is getting rather annoyed.

Thanks.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

• JJ Spelman wrote:
      Hi Dan, I sent you log in info some time ago. Can you please let me know if you have looked at the issue? Client is getting rather annoyed.

Thanks.
      Looks like you upgraded a J15 site and installed Gantry v4.1.4 which is only used for J25 & 30 templates. However your still using the J15 v3.2.17 template. Please upgrade to the proper template -> www.gantry-framework.org/download
  • Re: SOLVED Help! Can't use Gantry Admin

• Thank you!! Didn't realize I had to update the template as well separately. Lesson learned. :P

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds