Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

module width

• module width

Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    • Hi there,
      I'm using chapelco template, by default on this template mainbody is only one position but I want 4 positions (mainboydy, sidebar a,b,c) 6-2-2-2, because I want to put the main article in half and a slide show in the other half and I can't, see it at www.rosamexicanocancun.com/bodas-y-event...as/ceremonia-cosmica , and I need more positions because other pages contents. but it doesn't response, I made changes one time and again and again and always got back to only one position. I think I have to update Gantry and I have joomla 3.0.3, could yo tell me please what to do or which Gantry version is the good one for me to update. Thakn you very much
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: module width

Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    • Osmaro Servicios Virtuales -Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Gantry framework" forum, and certainly not in the "solved" forum therein. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

You do not "SET" the number of positions in template manager - that is merely a toggle so that you can see the different layouts given that many module positions have something published to them in that position area.

A lot of members struggle to understand how Gantry positions work - but our MOD DanG has written this brilliant tutorial to explain it... http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=337&t=189390&rb_v=viewtopic

Of course you should also look at the Gantry documentation too which can be found at http://gantry-framework.org .

Note: your membership appears to have expired?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds