Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[closed] Hexeris: Article titles and image links no longer after update

• woodpress
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: [closed] Hexeris: Article titles and image links no longer after update

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Well Sadly, just the page titles appear now. But no more do we get the "read more" or even linkable titles. It appears that Gantry isn't all that it's marketed to be. Looks like I'll have to rebuild from scratch. I guess next time I'll stay away from Gantry powered sites if it can be so buggy.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [closed] Hexeris: Article titles and image links no longer after update

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • This is the first time i've ever seen this issue on the millions of sites that are using Gantry. You are using J3.3 which has only just been released and we're still trying to catch-up with the innevitable changes that this brings to our templates and gantry framework.

I've spent a considerable amount of time looking at this for you trying to get you at least a workaround solution - so sorry that you're disappointed but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that is gantry per-se I think there are other factors in play (not least of which is the new J3.3).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds